The Executive Committee is introducing new ways for homeowners to stay informed of Open Forum Questions & Answers, projects updates, and processes. As always, ratified meeting minutes are also available to homeowners.
You will see that Open Forum Q&A is now part of the monthly RoundUp. Due to meeting dates and printing deadlines, they reflect the previous month’s meeting.
Homeowners have private access to open session minutes, Q&A’s, project updates, and more. Just follow the step-by-step directions below.
- From your browser: www.MySunnymead.com
- On the top right, click [More …]
- From the drop-down menu click [My Account]
- If you know your username, click [Log On]
- Enter username & password
- Click [Enter]
- Go to step #6
- If you do not have a username yet, click [Sign Me Up]
- Enter the requested information
- Once you receive your username & password, go back to step #4
- Click [Forms and Docs]
- Click [Documents]
- Click [Meeting Minutes]
- Click 
- Select the file of choice
Sunnymead Ranch Staff
If you have questions or need to report an issue, the friendly staff is there to assist you.
- (951) 924-2249 (Office)
- (951) 242-6989 (Gate & After Hours)
- 9am – 6pm Mon, Tue, Thu
- 9am – 12pm Wed, Fri
- 9am – 2pm most Saturdays