The Board of Directors has been in ongoing discussions regarding whether to reopen the clubhouse, office, pool, boats, veranda, volleyball courts and basketball courts. The Board tracks and discusses the ever changing government mandates. As restrictions ease, the board reviews each amenity along with its potential health risk to staff and community, liability risk to the association as a whole, and any additional costs that may be incurred due to staffing for monitoring and sanitizing as it relates to opening an amenity.
A letter from the association's legal counsel was mailed to the membership, providing a full explanation supporting the board's decision to have the pool remain closed at this time.
This association will not and does not make any of the decisions mentioned above lightly. These actions are being taken to protect the health and welfare of the residents of this community. We pledge to keep residents informed of all relevant developments and how they affect association operations.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding. Stay safe and healthy.
SRPCA Board of Directors