Adjourned Annual Meeting Board of Directors Election Results for 2019-2020:
New Board Member
Join Sunnymead Ranch on Face book and the Sunnymead Ranch Mobile App
Sunnymead Ranch information and events can be obtained by joining the Sunnymead Ranch Face book page and Mobile app. These icons are available on the
Sunnymead Ranch website at www.mysunnymead.com.
Children and Visitors in the Fitness Center
The Association’s Fitness Center is for use of residents with the proper authority to use it. Visitors, children and toddlers in strollers may not be brought into the Fitness Center to wait for their friends, parents or guardians. This is a health and safety liability. Only persons using the equipment may be in the Center.
Gate Station Phone Number
It would be helpful for all residents who own cell phones to place the gate station phone number in their phone should they need to call the gate station from other areas of the common area. The number is 951 242-6989.
Electronic Smoking Devices
There is no smoking of any kind allowed anywhere on the facility grounds. This includes electronic smoking devices.
When Your Access Card is Declined at the Front Gate
There may be several reasons that your access card is declined at the front gate. The Member Representatives at the front gate do not have information on the reason it was declined. You will not be permitted in at that time. Please contact the office on the next business day for information on your account. IMPORTANT NOTE: Have your access card on you at all times when you come to the community facilities. Even if you are a passenger in a vehicle, you much show your card.
BOATING / USE RULES FOR PRIVATELY OWNED WATERCRAFT
In the interest of safety and fun for everyone, various boating regulations are necessary and have been established for the Lake Club Facility. Management may, from time to time, permit boats of various types and sizes on the lake for special events.
- All privately owned watercraft must be registered on an annual basis with the Lake Club prior to placing it on the lake.
- Registration fee is charged annually (January-December), and is subject to change by the Board of Directors without notice. For current fee, call the Lake Club office.
- All watercraft registered must have a Lake Club registration decal displayed on both sides of the craft’s stern.
- In order to register a privately owned watercraft, members must present a valid Membership I.D. card.
- All watercraft must maintain liability insurance of a minimum of $300,000 with the Sunnymead Ranch Planned Community Association named as additionally insured. A current in-force certificate of insurance is required to be kept on file at the Lake Club office in order for registration to be valid.
- All watercraft operated on the lake are subject to inspection by Lake Club or Member Services personnel at any time. Any watercraft deemed unsafe shall be removed from the lake.
- Watercraft (single-hull sailboats, canoes, rowboats, electrically powered boats, pedal craft, inflatable, kayaks, paddle boats, skulls must meet the following specifications:
- Single-hull sailboats, canoes, rowboats, electrically powered boats, pedal craft, inflatable, kayak, paddle boats and windsurfers only.
- Maximum watercraft length must not exceed fifteen feet (15’) with the exception of canoes, skulls, kayaks, etc. which have Lake Club approval.
- Minimum watercraft length shall not be less than six (6’) feet.
- Mast heights must not exceed twenty-two feet, three inches (22’ 3”).
- Sail area not to exceed one hundred eighteen (118) square feet.
- Weight of the watercraft not to exceed one thousand (1,000) pounds.
- Inflatable watercraft must be of hypalon/nylon or similar construction with overlapped seams and must provide a wooden placard for registration decal.
- Anchors are not allowed on any water craft.
- Maximum speed limit is 5 miles per hour.
- Any kind of watercraft with the potential for someone to inadvertently fall or enter into the water are strictly prohibited, i.e., windsurfers, standing paddle boards, etc.
1. Hours of operation: for privately owned watercraft are 6:00 a.m. until sundown daily.
2. All watercraft operators must have a valid driver’s license.
3. All persons must wear a Class I or Class II flotation device at all times while on the water.
4. The Association is not responsible for personal belongings that are lost, damaged or dropped into the lake.
5. Disposing of trash in the lake is prohibited.
6. Touching aeration or circulation equipment in the lake is strictly prohibited.
Safety and Security Reminder
This is a reminder to all residents that they are responsible for their own safety and security in the community as well as the common area. Please contact the police on a regular basis if you feel there is criminal activity going on in your neighborhood. Be aware of your surroundings at all times.
NO CASH IN DROP BOXES
This is a friendly reminder that the Association, including gate station staff and office staff, are not responsible for cash placed in the drop boxes. No one should be placing cash in the drop boxes for payments of any kind. The drop boxes are for checks and money orders only. Thank you for your consideration in this matter.